jueves, 6 de agosto de 2009

Still Longing...

Yet Another Lonely Night

Where are you? I can't see you
I don't know you, yet you're in my dreams
So many long nights longing for you
Hoping for you to come and cease my tears

Dear stranger, dear love of mine
Please tell me your name, give me a clue
I'm all broken, I need your arms
Read these lines, these lines are for you

Don't let me die without your kiss
Why Too young for love but old enough to cry?
Walk me to my bed, embrace me forever
Let's forget about the world and just be mine

Let me know your face, I need to know
I don't want to waste these words anymore
My arms are waiting, my heart is willing
Find me, love me...and I will always be yours

Where are you? I still can't see you
Don't make me believe that poets die alone
Come to me, I'm drowning in misery
All I Wish, All I need All I want...your love

...

1 comentario:

Ashe dijo...

Volviste a actualizar!! mirá vos!

Y siempre con ñoñemocidades (?)

El final me recordó a una frase de The Gathering donde Anneke canta tiernamente... "All I want...is to be where you are..."

Amo esa frase.

Saludos Dikko! nos vemos mañana no?